Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHARF
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHARF exist?
Definitions of WHARF in dictionaries:
- noun - a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles
- verb - provide with a wharf
- verb - store on a wharf
- verb - discharge at a wharf
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- verb - moor at a wharf
- A landing place or pier where ships may tie up and load or unload.
- A shore or riverbank.
- To moor (a vessel) at a wharf.
- To take to or store (cargo) on a wharf.
- To berth at a wharf.
- v - to moor to a wharf (a docking place for vessels)
There are 5 letters in WHARF: A F H R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHARF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHARF plus a wildcard: WHARF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHARF
Images for WHARF
- Tiritiri Matangi wharf
- Santa Barbara Virtual Tour Stearns wharf
- Fishermans wharf - One of the liveliest areas in San Francisco
- The USS Pampanito at Fishermans wharf
- FileBoston Long wharf.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... Go... DowntownNorth End Lewis wharf Pilot House Sargents wharf
- Maryland lodging and accommodations at Lowes wharf Marina Inn
- Steamship wharf Stettin Harbor Pommeraina Germany i.e. Szczecin ...
- rather live in a zombie infested London than Washington DC At ...
- Sydney - City and Suburbs King Street wharf Sydney skyline