Scrabble word: WHARF
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHARF exist?
Definitions of WHARF in dictionaries:
- noun - a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles
- verb - provide with a wharf
- verb - store on a wharf
- verb - discharge at a wharf
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- verb - moor at a wharf
- A landing place or pier where ships may tie up and load or unload.
- A shore or riverbank.
- To moor (a vessel) at a wharf.
- To take to or store (cargo) on a wharf.
- To berth at a wharf.
- verb - to moor to a wharf (a docking place for vessels)