Scrabble word: WHARF
Is WHARF valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WHARF in dictionaries:
- noun - a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles
- verb - provide with a wharf
- verb - store on a wharf
- verb - discharge at a wharf
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- verb - moor at a wharf
- A landing place or pier where ships may tie up and load or unload.
- A shore or riverbank.
- To moor (a vessel) at a wharf.
- To take to or store (cargo) on a wharf.
- To berth at a wharf.
- verb - to moor to a wharf (a docking place for vessels)
There are 5 letters in WHARF: A F H R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHARF
Click to search all anagrams of WHARF plus a wildcard: WHARF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHARF
Images for WHARF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.