Scrabble word: SURPLUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURPLUS exist?
Definitions of SURPLUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity much larger than is needed
- adj - more than is needed, desired, or required
- An amount or a quantity in excess of what is needed.
- Total assets minus the sum of all liabilities.
- Excess of a corporation’s net assets over the face value of its capital stock.
- Excess of receipts over expenditures.
- verb - to treat as being in excess of what is needed
There are 7 letters in SURPLUS: L P R S S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURPLUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURPLUS plus a wildcard: SURPLUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURPLUS
Images for SURPLUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.