Scrabble word: SUMMIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUMMIT exist?
Definitions of SUMMIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- noun - a meeting of heads of governments
- verb - reach the summit (of a mountain)
- The highest point or part; the top.
- The highest level or degree that can be attained.
- The highest level, as of government officials.
- These nouns all mean the highest point.
- adj - the highest point [n -S] : SUMMITAL
- verb - to participate in a high-level conference