Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SQUASHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUASHES exist?
Definitions of SQUASHES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous annual trailing plants of the genus Cucurbita grown for their fleshy edible fruits
- noun - edible fruit of a squash plant
- noun - a game played in an enclosed court by two or four players who strike the ball with long-handled rackets
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb - to press into a pulp or flat mass
There are 8 letters in SQUASHES: A E H Q S S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUASHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUASHES plus a wildcard: SQUASHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUASHES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SQUASHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.