Scrabble word: SQUASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUASH exist?
Definitions of SQUASH in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous annual trailing plants of the genus Cucurbita grown for their fleshy edible fruits
- noun - edible fruit of a squash plant
- noun - a game played in an enclosed court by two or four players who strike the ball with long-handled rackets
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- Any of various tendril-bearing plants of the genus Cucurbita, having fleshy edible fruit with a leathery rind and unisexual flowers.
- The fruit of any of these plants, eaten as a vegetable.
- To beat, squeeze, or press into a pulp or a flattened mass; crush.
- To put down or suppress; quash: squash a revolt.
- To silence or fluster, as with crushing words: squash a heckler.
- To become crushed, flattened, or pulpy, as by pressure or impact.
- To move with a splashing or sucking sound, as when walking through boggy ground.
- The act or sound of squashing.
- The fact or condition of being squashed.
- A crushed or crowded mass: a squash of people.
- A racket game played in a closed walled court with a rubber ball.
- A citrus-based soft drink.
- verb - to press into a pulp or flat mass