Scrabble word: SQUASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUASH exist?
Definitions of SQUASH in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous annual trailing plants of the genus Cucurbita grown for their fleshy edible fruits
- noun - edible fruit of a squash plant
- noun - a game played in an enclosed court by two or four players who strike the ball with long-handled rackets
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- Any of various tendril-bearing plants of the genus Cucurbita, having fleshy edible fruit with a leathery rind and unisexual flowers.
- The fruit of any of these plants, eaten as a vegetable.
- To beat, squeeze, or press into a pulp or a flattened mass; crush.
- To put down or suppress; quash: squash a revolt.
- To silence or fluster, as with crushing words: squash a heckler.
- To become crushed, flattened, or pulpy, as by pressure or impact.
- To move with a splashing or sucking sound, as when walking through boggy ground.
- The act or sound of squashing.
- The fact or condition of being squashed.
- A crushed or crowded mass: a squash of people.
- A racket game played in a closed walled court with a rubber ball.
- A citrus-based soft drink.
- verb - to press into a pulp or flat mass
There are 6 letters in SQUASH: A H Q S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUASH plus a wildcard: SQUASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUASH
Images for SQUASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.