Scrabble word: PREFIX
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREFIX exist?
Definitions of PREFIX in dictionaries:
- noun - an affix that is added in front of the word
- verb - attach a prefix to
- To put or attach before or in front of.
- To add as a prefix.
- To add a prefix to.
- An affix, such as dis- in disbelieve, put before a word to produce a derivative word or an inflected form.
- A title placed before a person’s name.
- verb - to add as a prefix (a form affixed to the beginning of a root word)