Scrabble word: PREFIX
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREFIX exist?
Definitions of PREFIX in dictionaries:
- noun - an affix that is added in front of the word
- verb - attach a prefix to
- To put or attach before or in front of.
- To add as a prefix.
- To add a prefix to.
- An affix, such as dis- in disbelieve, put before a word to produce a derivative word or an inflected form.
- A title placed before a person’s name.
- verb - to add as a prefix (a form affixed to the beginning of a root word)
There are 6 letters in PREFIX: E F I P R X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREFIX plus a wildcard: PREFIX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREFIX
Images for PREFIX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.