Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREFIX
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREFIX exist?
Definitions of PREFIX in dictionaries:
- noun - an affix that is added in front of the word
- verb - attach a prefix to
- To put or attach before or in front of.
- To add as a prefix.
- To add a prefix to.
- An affix, such as dis- in disbelieve, put before a word to produce a derivative word or an inflected form.
- A title placed before a person’s name.
- v - to add as a prefix (a form affixed to the beginning of a root word)
There are 6 letters in PREFIX: E F I P R X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREFIX plus a wildcard: PREFIX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREFIX
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREFIX
- Bingo Lingo - prefix Root Word Bingo Game. Descriptionprefix Root ...
- TWENTY-FIVE FREQUENTLY OCCURRING prefixES LECTURE PAD
- Well that is our introduction to some common prefixes.
- The binary prefixes greater one are greater than the decimal andthe ...
- Learning Vocabulary Can Be Fun Learning Vocabulary with prefixes ...
- Rules and Practice prefixes - RE DIS UN MIS - preview 1
- Reference List of 28 Common prefixes Freeology.com
- My blog for English II PRACTICE 6 AND FINISH UNIT 3 IN THEORY CLASS
- List of prefixes
- Adjective prefix Quiz worksheet - iSLCollective.com - Free ESL ...