Scrabble word: PLUMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUMED exist?
Definitions of PLUMED in dictionaries:
- verb - rip off
- verb - be proud of
- verb - deck with a plume
- verb - clean with one's bill
- verb - form a plume
- verb - dress or groom with elaborate care
- adj - having or covered with or abounding in plumes
- adj - having an ornamental plume or feathery tuft
- adj - (of a knight's helmet) having a decorative plume
- verb - to cover with feathers
There are 6 letters in PLUMED: D E L M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUMED plus a wildcard: PLUMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUMED
Images for PLUMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.