Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PARADOX
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARADOX exist?
Definitions of PARADOX in dictionaries:
- noun - (logic) a statement that contradicts itself
- A seemingly contradictory statement that may nonetheless be true: the paradox that standing is more tiring than walking.
- One exhibiting inexplicable or contradictory aspects: “You have the paradox of a Celt being the smooth Oxonian” (Anthony Burgess).
- An assertion that is essentially self-contradictory, though based on a valid deduction from acceptable premises.
- A statement contrary to received opinion.
- n - a statement seemingly contradictory or absurd yet perhaps true
There are 7 letters in PARADOX: A A D O P R X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARADOX plus a wildcard: PARADOX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARADOX
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARADOX
- Comment nose paradox pinocchio more...
- The twin paradox Is the symmetry of time dilation paradoxical
- DJFM.ca Torontos Electronic Dance Music (EDM) Station paradox
- Barry Schwartzs book paradox of Choice used to be required reading ...
- Triangle Dissection paradox -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- image size 1024x768 file size 126 KB uploaded 010602
- paradox K10V 10-Zone LED wired keyboard (vertical)
- Distributore Antifurto Telecamere e Domotica NextMateRiscoparadox ...
- New Yugioh Special Yugi V.S Jaden V.S Yusei - Page 5
- Mtb 29er Banshee paradox 29er