Scrabble word: PARADOX
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARADOX exist?
Definitions of PARADOX in dictionaries:
- noun - (logic) a statement that contradicts itself
- A seemingly contradictory statement that may nonetheless be true: the paradox that standing is more tiring than walking.
- One exhibiting inexplicable or contradictory aspects: “You have the paradox of a Celt being the smooth Oxonian” (Anthony Burgess).
- An assertion that is essentially self-contradictory, though based on a valid deduction from acceptable premises.
- A statement contrary to received opinion.
- noun - a statement seemingly contradictory or absurd yet perhaps true
There are 7 letters in PARADOX: A A D O P R X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARADOX plus a wildcard: PARADOX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARADOX
Images for PARADOX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.