Scrabble word: PALLID
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALLID exist?
Definitions of PALLID in dictionaries:
- adj - abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
- adj - (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness
- adj - lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness
- Having an abnormally pale or wan complexion: the pallid face of the invalid.
- Lacking intensity of color or luminousness.
- Lacking in radiance or vitality; dull: pallid prose.
- adj - lacking intensity of color
- verb - to make or become pale