Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALLID
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALLID exist?
Definitions of PALLID in dictionaries:
- adj - abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
- adj - (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness
- adj - lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness
- Having an abnormally pale or wan complexion: the pallid face of the invalid.
- Lacking intensity of color or luminousness.
- Lacking in radiance or vitality; dull: pallid prose.
- adj - lacking intensity of color
- v - to make or become pale
There are 6 letters in PALLID: A D I L L P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALLID plus a wildcard: PALLID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALLID
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALLID
- Bat ears - Antrozous pallidus the pallid bat photographed in the ...
- Filepallid Carrier Shell - Xenophora pallidula (3730748447).jpg ...
- FilSecondary syphilitic rash Treponema pallidum 6756 lores.jpg ...
- Compare the Norfolk bird to this juv pallid here to see what it lacks.
- Treponema sp. - Humpath.com - Human pathology
- pallid sturgeon endangered in Iowa.
- blue portatore di pallid
- pallid Cuckoo Round Hill Nature Reserve
- Jordbrdvrgmidencylamenmiden (Phytonemus pallidus)
- pallid Cuckoo ( Cacomantis pallidus)