Scrabble word: PALLID
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALLID exist?
Definitions of PALLID in dictionaries:
- adj - abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
- adj - (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness
- adj - lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness
- Having an abnormally pale or wan complexion: the pallid face of the invalid.
- Lacking intensity of color or luminousness.
- Lacking in radiance or vitality; dull: pallid prose.
- adj - lacking intensity of color
- verb - to make or become pale
There are 6 letters in PALLID: A D I L L P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALLID plus a wildcard: PALLID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALLID
Images for PALLID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.