Scrabble word: MORBID
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORBID exist?
Definitions of MORBID in dictionaries:
- adj - suggesting an unhealthy mental state
- adj - suggesting the horror of death and decay
- adj - caused by or altered by or manifesting disease or pathology
- Of, relating to, or caused by disease; pathological or diseased.
- Psychologically unhealthy or unwholesome: “He suffered much from a morbid acuteness of the senses” (Edgar Allan Poe).
- Characterized by preoccupation with unwholesome thoughts or feelings: read the account of the murder with a morbid interest.
- Gruesome; grisly.
There are 6 letters in MORBID: B D I M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MORBID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORBID plus a wildcard: MORBID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORBID
Images for MORBID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.