Scrabble word: MORBID
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORBID exist?
Definitions of MORBID in dictionaries:
- adj - suggesting an unhealthy mental state
- adj - suggesting the horror of death and decay
- adj - caused by or altered by or manifesting disease or pathology
- Of, relating to, or caused by disease; pathological or diseased.
- Psychologically unhealthy or unwholesome: “He suffered much from a morbid acuteness of the senses” (Edgar Allan Poe).
- Characterized by preoccupation with unwholesome thoughts or feelings: read the account of the murder with a morbid interest.
- Gruesome; grisly.