Scrabble word: MAMMOTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAMMOTH exist?
Definitions of MAMMOTH in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous extinct elephants widely distributed in the Pleistocene
- adj - so exceedingly large or extensive as to suggest a giant or mammoth
- Any of various large, hairy, extinct elephants of the genus Mammuthus, especially the woolly mammoth (M.
- It is said that the Russian word is a borrowing of an Ostyak word (the Ostyak people live in western Siberia), but this has not been proved.
- noun - an extinct elephant
There are 7 letters in MAMMOTH: A H M M M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAMMOTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAMMOTH plus a wildcard: MAMMOTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAMMOTH
Images for MAMMOTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.