Scrabble word: MAMMOTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAMMOTH exist?
Definitions of MAMMOTH in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous extinct elephants widely distributed in the Pleistocene
- adj - so exceedingly large or extensive as to suggest a giant or mammoth
- Any of various large, hairy, extinct elephants of the genus Mammuthus, especially the woolly mammoth (M.
- It is said that the Russian word is a borrowing of an Ostyak word (the Ostyak people live in western Siberia), but this has not been proved.
- noun - an extinct elephant