Scrabble word: LOADED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOADED exist?
Definitions of LOADED in dictionaries:
- verb - fill or place a load on
- verb - provide (a device) with something necessary
- verb - transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
- verb - put (something) on a structure or conveyance
- verb - corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance
- adj - filled with a great quantity
- adj - (of weapons) charged with ammunition
- adj - (of statements or questions) charged with associative significance and often meant to mislead or influence
- adj - having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value
- adj - very drunk
- Carrying a load.
- Heavy with meaning or emotional import: The psychoanalyst specialized in asking loaded questions.
- Intoxicated; drunk.
- Having a great deal of money.
- verb - to place in or on a means of conveyance
There are 6 letters in LOADED: A D D E L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOADED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOADED plus a wildcard: LOADED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOADED
Images for LOADED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.