Scrabble word: LOADED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOADED exist?
Definitions of LOADED in dictionaries:
- verb - fill or place a load on
- verb - provide (a device) with something necessary
- verb - transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
- verb - put (something) on a structure or conveyance
- verb - corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance
- adj - filled with a great quantity
- adj - (of weapons) charged with ammunition
- adj - (of statements or questions) charged with associative significance and often meant to mislead or influence
- adj - having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value
- adj - very drunk
- Carrying a load.
- Heavy with meaning or emotional import: The psychoanalyst specialized in asking loaded questions.
- Intoxicated; drunk.
- Having a great deal of money.
- verb - to place in or on a means of conveyance