Scrabble word: JOURNEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOURNEY exist?
Definitions of JOURNEY in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of traveling from one place to another
- verb - undertake a journey or trip
- verb - travel upon or across
- The act of traveling from one place to another; a trip.
- A distance to be traveled or the time required for a trip: a 2,000-mile journey to the Pacific; the three-day journey home.
- To make a journey; travel.
- verb - to go from one place to another
There are 7 letters in JOURNEY: E J N O R U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOURNEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOURNEY plus a wildcard: JOURNEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOURNEY
Images for JOURNEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.