Scrabble word: JOY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOY exist?
Definitions of JOY in dictionaries:
- noun - the emotion of great happiness
- noun - something or someone that provides a source of happiness
- verb - feel happiness or joy
- verb - make glad or happy
- Intense and especially ecstatic or exultant happiness.
- The expression or manifestation of such feeling.
- To take great pleasure; rejoice.
- To fill with ecstatic happiness, pleasure, or satisfaction.
- To enjoy.
- verb - to feel joyful