Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JURY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JURY exist?
Definitions of JURY in dictionaries:
- noun - a body of citizens sworn to give a true verdict according to the evidence presented in a court of law
- noun - a committee appointed to judge a competition
- A body of persons sworn to judge and give a verdict on a given matter, especially a body of persons summoned by law and sworn to hear and hand down a verdict upon a case presented in court.
- A committee, usually of experts, that judges contestants or applicants, as in a competition or an exhibition; a panel of judges.
- Intended or designed for temporary use; makeshift: a jury sail.
- v - to select material for exhibition
There are 4 letters in JURY: J R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JURY plus a wildcard: JURY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JURY
4 letter words
Images for JURY
- PCPolicejury.org Parish Government Police jury
- jury Due Diligence and Social Media (Podcast) Legal Marketing ...
- The Neuroethics Blog Lie Detection and the jury
- Youve Been Summoned For jury Duty Broke-Ass Stuarts Goddamn ...
- Opinion The jurys out William Bennett Inforrms Blog
- ... jury duty report to the Clerk of the Court jury Services Department
- Is the historic right to trial by jury slipping away UK Human ...
- Welcome to the Ventura County Grand jury
- The Peoples jury would supposedly hold Parliament to account (Photo ...
- All Life Is Local Why Are DC Juries Less Less Likely to Convict Than ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.