Scrabble word: JURY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JURY exist?
Definitions of JURY in dictionaries:
- noun - a body of citizens sworn to give a true verdict according to the evidence presented in a court of law
- noun - a committee appointed to judge a competition
- A body of persons sworn to judge and give a verdict on a given matter, especially a body of persons summoned by law and sworn to hear and hand down a verdict upon a case presented in court.
- A committee, usually of experts, that judges contestants or applicants, as in a competition or an exhibition; a panel of judges.
- Intended or designed for temporary use; makeshift: a jury sail.
- verb - to select material for exhibition
There are 4 letters in JURY: J R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JURY plus a wildcard: JURY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JURY
4 letter words
Images for JURY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.