Scrabble word: JURY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JURY exist?
Definitions of JURY in dictionaries:
- noun - a body of citizens sworn to give a true verdict according to the evidence presented in a court of law
- noun - a committee appointed to judge a competition
- A body of persons sworn to judge and give a verdict on a given matter, especially a body of persons summoned by law and sworn to hear and hand down a verdict upon a case presented in court.
- A committee, usually of experts, that judges contestants or applicants, as in a competition or an exhibition; a panel of judges.
- Intended or designed for temporary use; makeshift: a jury sail.
- verb - to select material for exhibition