Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JELLIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does JELLIED exist?
Definitions of JELLIED in dictionaries:
- noun - an edible jelly (sweet or pungent) made with gelatin and used as a dessert or salad base or a coating for foods
- noun - a preserve made of the jelled juice of fruit
- noun - any substance having the consistency of jelly or gelatin
- adj - congealed into jelly
- Chilled or otherwise congealed into jelly.
- Coated with jelly.
- Prepared or cooked in or with jelly.
- v - to make into a jelly (a soft, semisolid substance)
There are 7 letters in JELLIED: D E E I J L L
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JELLIED plus a wildcard: JELLIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JELLIED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JELLIED
- ... ...What A Wonderful World. They Actually Eat That jellied Eels
- This is a 4 Pork Pie made with chunks of prime pork and large pieces ...
- Carnation Milk Jelly (aka Jelly Fluff) Anna in the kitchen
- Happy Healthy Recipes jellied Cranberry Sauce
- jellied beef tongue. Stock Photo ...
- jellied gasoline napalm is basically jellied gasoline it s the red ...
- Sugar jellied Sweets Canvas Art Print [KC]
- Jellying Food
- jellied eels
- You have to cook it right 2010 A Culinary Review
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.