Scrabble word: JELLIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does JELLIED exist?
Definitions of JELLIED in dictionaries:
- noun - an edible jelly (sweet or pungent) made with gelatin and used as a dessert or salad base or a coating for foods
- noun - a preserve made of the jelled juice of fruit
- noun - any substance having the consistency of jelly or gelatin
- adj - congealed into jelly
- Chilled or otherwise congealed into jelly.
- Coated with jelly.
- Prepared or cooked in or with jelly.
- verb - to make into a jelly (a soft, semisolid substance)