Scrabble word: JACKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does JACKET exist?
Definitions of JACKET in dictionaries:
- noun - a short coat
- noun - an outer wrapping or casing
- noun - (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth
- noun - the outer skin of a potato
- noun - the tough metal shell casing for certain kinds of ammunition
- verb - provide with a thermally non-conducting cover
- verb - put a jacket on
- A short coat usually extending to the hips.
- The skin of a potato.
- The dust jacket of a book.
- An insulation covering for a steam pipe, wire, boiler, or similar part.
- A paper or thin cardboard envelope for a phonograph record.
- An open envelope or folder for filing papers.
- The plastic or cardboard container that holds a floppy disk.
- The outer metal shell or case of a bullet.
- verb - to provide with a jacket (a short coat)
There are 6 letters in JACKET: A C E J K T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JACKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JACKET plus a wildcard: JACKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JACKET
Images for JACKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.