Scrabble word: JACKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does JACKET exist?
Definitions of JACKET in dictionaries:
- noun - a short coat
- noun - an outer wrapping or casing
- noun - (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth
- noun - the outer skin of a potato
- noun - the tough metal shell casing for certain kinds of ammunition
- verb - provide with a thermally non-conducting cover
- verb - put a jacket on
- A short coat usually extending to the hips.
- The skin of a potato.
- The dust jacket of a book.
- An insulation covering for a steam pipe, wire, boiler, or similar part.
- A paper or thin cardboard envelope for a phonograph record.
- An open envelope or folder for filing papers.
- The plastic or cardboard container that holds a floppy disk.
- The outer metal shell or case of a bullet.
- verb - to provide with a jacket (a short coat)