Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMMENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMENSE exist?
Definitions of IMMENSE in dictionaries:
- adj - unusually great in size or amount or degree or especially extent or scope
- Extremely large; huge.
- Of boundless or immeasurable size or extent.
- Surpassingly good; excellent.
- adj - great in size
There are 7 letters in IMMENSE: E E I M M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMENSE plus a wildcard: IMMENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMENSE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMENSE
- Mercer Arboretum & Botanic Gardens
- Inspire Customers by Adding immense Value EMBRYO
- immense melting icebergs at Isfjeldbanken (the Iceberg Bank ...
- DARK.techpark.lt Temos rodymas - Bottega del Vino renginiai
- immense Nachfrage nach Klngen des Super-Geigers
- Ricinifolia immense Noris Stuff
- plus grand cheval du monde Le plus grand cheval au monde
- FLBP always cheers me up on a Monday (42 Photos) FLBP-huge-boobs-14
- immense Grassroots Pressure Grows Support in Congress for Public ...
- immense fire power of a United States Navy Battleship USS Iowa fires ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.