Scrabble word: HAGGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAGGLE exist?
Definitions of HAGGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of intense argument (as in bargaining)
- verb - wrangle (over a price, terms of an agreement, etc.)
- To bargain, as over the price of something; dicker: “He preferred to be overcharged than to haggle” (W.
- To argue in an attempt to come to terms.
- To cut (something) in a crude, unskillful manner; hack.
- An instance of bargaining or arguing.
- verb - to discuss terms for selling or buying