Scrabble word: HAGGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAGGLE exist?
Definitions of HAGGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of intense argument (as in bargaining)
- verb - wrangle (over a price, terms of an agreement, etc.)
- To bargain, as over the price of something; dicker: “He preferred to be overcharged than to haggle” (W.
- To argue in an attempt to come to terms.
- To cut (something) in a crude, unskillful manner; hack.
- An instance of bargaining or arguing.
- verb - to discuss terms for selling or buying
There are 6 letters in HAGGLE: A E G G H L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAGGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAGGLE plus a wildcard: HAGGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAGGLE
Images for HAGGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.