Scrabble word: GRIMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIMMER exist?
Definitions of GRIMMER in dictionaries:
- adj - not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty
- adj - shockingly repellent
- adj - harshly ironic or sinister
- adj - harshly uninviting or formidable in manner or appearance
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- adj - causing dejection
- adj - stern and unrelenting
There are 7 letters in GRIMMER: E G I M M R R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRIMMER plus a wildcard: GRIMMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRIMMER
Images for GRIMMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.