Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLUFFED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUFFED exist?
Definitions of FLUFFED in dictionaries:
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - erect or fluff up
- verb - ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
- adv - light and soft [adj FLUFFIER, FLUFFIEST] : FLUFFILY
There are 7 letters in FLUFFED: D E F F F L U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLUFFED plus a wildcard: FLUFFED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUFFED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLUFFED
- fluffed Up White Crowned Sparrow RegenAxe
- mores shot fluffed marshmallow vodka chocolate liqueur a ring of ...
- ... Investigation Smirnoff fluffed Marshmallow and Whipped Cream Vodkas
- fluffed tones
- smirnoff fluffed whipped
- fluffed The Death of Youth. Bend Me Over
- fluffedBy James Christopher.Oh summer. I may curse your heat and the ...
- fluffed Up
- Last Rebel Ent X Fiercely fluffed Boutique Present A Fierce ...
- EASY COOK-Pre fluffed 3kg
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.