Scrabble word: DUFFEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUFFEL exist?
Definitions of DUFFEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a large cylindrical bag of heavy cloth
- noun - a coarse heavy woolen fabric
- A blanket fabric made of low-grade woolen cloth with a nap on both sides.
- Clothing and other personal gear carried by a camper.
- noun - a coarse woolen fabric
There are 6 letters in DUFFEL: D E F F L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUFFEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUFFEL plus a wildcard: DUFFEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUFFEL
Images for DUFFEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.