Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIDDLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIDDLING exist?
Definitions of FIDDLING in dictionaries:
- verb - avoid (one's assigned duties)
- verb - commit fraud and steal from one's employer
- verb - play the violin or fiddle
- verb - play on a violin
- verb - manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- verb - play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly
- verb - try to fix or mend
- adj - (informal) small and of little importance
- Trivial; petty.
- v - to play a violin
There are 8 letters in FIDDLING: D D F G I I L N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIDDLING plus a wildcard: FIDDLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIDDLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIDDLING
- Connor and cellist Geoffrey Hershberger rehearse OConnors Double ...
- ... Election Young Fine Gael fiddling With Knobs and Boobs for Lisbon
- ... Dictionary Art Print No. 321 from fiddling Cats Studios on Storenvy
- Mimiron and Spec fiddling Mystic Chicanery
- ... their dim sum breakfast we ve been busy fiddling with the freshly
- Single Double Slip and Slide Celtic fiddling Basics
- Some fiddling on the kitchen table Ribbon
- LOST INDIAN fiddling ON THE FRONTIER - Christian Wig & Whitt Mead ...
- Henry Sullivan fiddling
- Some fiddling on the kitchen table 12 Tags of Christmas...4