Scrabble word: FETTLE
Is FETTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FETTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of fitness and good health
- verb - remove mold marks or sand from (a casting)
- Proper or sound condition.
- Mental or emotional state; spirits: was in fine fettle.
- Loose sand or ore used to line the hearth of a reverberatory furnace in preparation for pouring molten metal.
- verb - to cover the hearth of with fettling
There are 6 letters in FETTLE: E E F L T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FETTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FETTLE, to go: FETTLE?
Rearrange the letters in FETTLE and see some winning combinations
Images for FETTLE
Lookup in Wiki for FETTLE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.