Scrabble word: FETTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FETTLE exist?
Definitions of FETTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of fitness and good health
- verb - remove mold marks or sand from (a casting)
- Proper or sound condition.
- Mental or emotional state; spirits: was in fine fettle.
- Loose sand or ore used to line the hearth of a reverberatory furnace in preparation for pouring molten metal.
- verb - to cover the hearth of with fettling
There are 6 letters in FETTLE: E E F L T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FETTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FETTLE plus a wildcard: FETTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FETTLE
Images for FETTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.