Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FASCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FASCES exist?
Definitions of FASCES in dictionaries:
- noun - bundle of rods containing an axe with the blade protruding
- A bundle of rods bound together around an ax with the blade projecting, carried before ancient Roman magistrates as an emblem of authority.
- n - an ancient Roman symbol of power
There are 6 letters in FASCES: A C E F S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FASCES plus a wildcard: FASCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FASCES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FASCES
- fasces Introduction to Ancient Rome
- The Roman fasces symbol of unity and state force.
- Two Etruscan fasces
- American fasces
- Miniature model of fasces found at Vetulonia.
- FileRoman Lictor with fasces.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Crossed fasces Cap (p hrygia n)
- Fact of the Day F fasces
- An unusual fasces image with the axe on the outside of the bundle of ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.