Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FARINA
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARINA exist?
Definitions of FARINA in dictionaries:
- noun - fine meal made from cereal grain especially wheat
- Fine meal prepared from cereal grain and various other plant products and often used as a cooked cereal or in puddings.
- n - a fine meal made from cereal grain
There are 6 letters in FARINA: A A F I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FARINA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FARINA plus a wildcard: FARINA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FARINA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FARINA
- Remember the Pillsbury breakfast cereal farina which dates from 1898
- farina e il suo indicatore di forza W informazioni utili
- farina y Andres Suarez podran participar en Mundos Opuestos
- farina Vedi tutte le ricette a base di farina
- Che cos la farina
- Prodotti farina
- farina - Musica videos canciones letras biografia y discografia ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.