Scrabble word: EXTEND
Is EXTEND valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXTEND in dictionaries:
- verb - extend in scope or range or area
- verb - stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope
- verb - span an interval of distance, space or time
- verb - make available
- verb - thrust or extend out
- verb - reach outward in space
- verb - offer verbally
- verb - extend one's limbs or muscles, or the entire body
- verb - expand the influence of
- verb - lengthen in time
- verb - extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length
- verb - cause to move at full gallop
- verb - open or straighten out
- verb - use to the utmost
- verb - prolong the time allowed for payment of
- verb - continue or extend
- verb - increase in quantity or bulk by adding a cheaper substance
- To open or straighten (something) out; unbend: extended the legs of the folding table.
- To stretch or spread (something) out to greater or fullest length: extended the radio antenna.
- To exert (oneself) vigorously or to full capacity: Few mountain climbers have extended themselves as those two have.
- To cause to move at full gallop.
- To increase in quantity or bulk by adding a cheaper substance: used rice or pasta to extend leftover casseroles.
- To adulterate.
- To enlarge the area, scope, or range of.
- To expand the influence of.
- To make more comprehensive or inclusive.
- To offer: extend one’s greetings.
- To make available; provide: extend credit to qualified purchasers.
- To cause (something) to be or last longer: extended our visit by a day.
- To prolong the time allowed for payment of: extend a loan for three more months.
- Chiefly British.
- To appraise or assess; value.
- To be or become long, large, or comprehensive: influence that extended to other continents; table legs that extend by unscrewing.
- verb - to stretch out to full length
There are 6 letters in EXTEND: D E E N T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTEND
Click to search all anagrams of EXTEND plus a wildcard: EXTEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTEND
Images for EXTEND
Lookup in Wiki for EXTEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.