Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXIGUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXIGUOUS exist?
Definitions of EXIGUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - extremely scanty
- Extremely scanty; meager.
- adv - deficient in quantity or quality [adj] : MEAGERLY
There are 8 letters in EXIGUOUS: E G I O S U U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXIGUOUS plus a wildcard: EXIGUOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXIGUOUS
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXIGUOUS
- exiguous A Word A Day
- Little Snow Frogs by exiguous-Dulcemeter on deviantART
- Chinese Old exiguous Plates Plates photo
- exiguous - D3 Series Chapters 1-4 . 3247092
- bideos pornos de colonbianas.
- Ideas for exiguous Plot Decorating Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- impecunious - having little or no money penniless poor.
- D3] exiguous Chapters 5-7 . (Page 104) 3306847
- exiguous cover art
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.