Scrabble word: EQUIPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUIPPED exist?
Definitions of EQUIPPED in dictionaries:
- verb - provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose
- verb - provide with abilities or understanding
- adj - provided or fitted out with what is necessary or useful or appropriate
- adj - provided with whatever is necessary for a purpose (as furniture or equipment or authority)
- adj - prepared with proper equipment
- adj - carrying weapons
- verb - to provide with whatever is needed
There are 8 letters in EQUIPPED: D E E I P P Q U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUIPPED plus a wildcard: EQUIPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUIPPED
Images for EQUIPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.