Scrabble word: DIGNITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIGNITY exist?
Definitions of DIGNITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being worthy of esteem or respect
- noun - formality in bearing and appearance
- noun - high office or rank or station
- The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect.
- Inherent nobility and worth: the dignity of honest labor.
- Poise and self-respect.
- Stateliness and formality in manner and appearance.
- The respect and honor associated with an important position.
- A high office or rank.
- A dignitary.
- noun - stateliness and nobility of manner