Scrabble word: DIGNITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIGNITY exist?
Definitions of DIGNITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being worthy of esteem or respect
- noun - formality in bearing and appearance
- noun - high office or rank or station
- The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect.
- Inherent nobility and worth: the dignity of honest labor.
- Poise and self-respect.
- Stateliness and formality in manner and appearance.
- The respect and honor associated with an important position.
- A high office or rank.
- A dignitary.
- noun - stateliness and nobility of manner
There are 7 letters in DIGNITY: D G I I N T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIGNITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIGNITY plus a wildcard: DIGNITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIGNITY
Images for DIGNITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.