Scrabble word: COCKLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCKLES exist?
Definitions of COCKLES in dictionaries:
- noun - common edible European bivalve
- noun - common edible, burrowing European bivalve mollusk that has a strong, rounded shell with radiating ribs
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - to gather something into small wrinkles or folds
- verb - to wrinkle or pucker
There are 7 letters in COCKLES: C C E K L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COCKLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COCKLES plus a wildcard: COCKLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COCKLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COCKLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.