Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COCKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCKLE exist?
Definitions of COCKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - common edible European bivalve
- noun - common edible, burrowing European bivalve mollusk that has a strong, rounded shell with radiating ribs
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - to gather something into small wrinkles or folds
- Any of various bivalve mollusks of the family Cardiidae, having rounded or heart-shaped shells with radiating ribs.
- The shell of a cockle.
- A wrinkle; a pucker.
- A cockleshell.
- Any of several weedy plants, especially the corn cockle.
- v - to wrinkle or pucker
There are 6 letters in COCKLE: C C E K L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COCKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COCKLE plus a wildcard: COCKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COCKLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COCKLE
- Kecantikan El Lugar Del Arte Fem Posts AtomiCoche Imagen by BalaMuda
- Photography - Flowering Red Poppy Cornflower Corncockle Corn Marigold ...
- Sydney - City and Suburbs Darling Harbour cockle Bay Rubber Duck
- Sanibel seashells in cockle
- cocklebur plant ( Xanthium strumarium ) bearing prickly hitchhiker ...
- TrekNature heart cockle Photo
- cockle Park Tower Farm cockley Bubbleymire Hebron Ulgham Ashington ...
- cockle Strand Barra
- Canada cockleburr (Xanthium strumarium var. canadense (P. Mill.) Torr ...
- Camp Hosting cockle Creek Tasmania Volunteer Opportunities ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.