Scrabble word: BUMPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUMPED exist?
Definitions of BUMPED in dictionaries:
- verb - knock against with force or violence
- verb - come upon, as if by accident
- verb - dance erotically or dance with the pelvis thrust forward
- verb - assign to a lower position
- verb - remove or force from a position of dwelling previously occupied
- verb - to knock against
There are 6 letters in BUMPED: B D E M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUMPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUMPED plus a wildcard: BUMPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUMPED
Images for BUMPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.