Scrabble word: BUCKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUCKET exist?
Definitions of BUCKET in dictionaries:
- noun - a roughly cylindrical vessel that is open at the top
- noun - the quantity contained in a bucket
- verb - put into a bucket
- verb - carry in a bucket
- A cylindrical vessel used for holding or carrying liquids or solids; a pail.
- The amount that a bucket can hold: One bucket of paint will be enough for the ceiling.
- A unit of dry measure in the U.
- A receptacle on various machines, such as the scoop of a power shovel or the compartments on a water wheel, used to gather and convey material.
- A basket.
- To hold, carry, or put in a bucket: bucket up water from a well.
- To ride (a horse) long and hard.
- To move or proceed rapidly and jerkily: bucketing over the unpaved lane.
- To make haste; hustle.
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 6 letters in BUCKET: B C E K T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUCKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUCKET plus a wildcard: BUCKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUCKET
Images for BUCKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.