Scrabble word: BILLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does BILLOW exist?
Definitions of BILLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a large sea wave
- verb - rise up as if in waves
- verb - move with great difficulty
- verb - rise and move, as in waves or billows
- verb - become inflated
- A large wave or swell of water.
- A great swell, surge, or undulating mass, as of smoke or sound.
- To surge or roll in billows.
- To cause to billow: wind that billowed the sails.
- adj - fashionable
- verb - to increase in size or volume
There are 6 letters in BILLOW: B I L L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BILLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BILLOW plus a wildcard: BILLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILLOW
Images for BILLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.