Scrabble word: BILLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does BILLOW exist?
Definitions of BILLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a large sea wave
- verb - rise up as if in waves
- verb - move with great difficulty
- verb - rise and move, as in waves or billows
- verb - become inflated
- A large wave or swell of water.
- A great swell, surge, or undulating mass, as of smoke or sound.
- To surge or roll in billows.
- To cause to billow: wind that billowed the sails.
- adj - fashionable
- verb - to increase in size or volume