Scrabble word: ATTRACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTRACT exist?
Definitions of ATTRACT in dictionaries:
- verb - direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
- verb - be attractive to
- verb - exert a force on (a body) causing it to approach or prevent it from moving away
- To cause to draw near or adhere; direct to or toward itself or oneself: Magnetic poles are attracted to their opposites.
- To possess or use the power of attraction.
- verb - to cause to approach or adhere