Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATTRACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTRACT exist?
Definitions of ATTRACT in dictionaries:
- verb - direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
- verb - be attractive to
- verb - exert a force on (a body) causing it to approach or prevent it from moving away
- To cause to draw near or adhere; direct to or toward itself or oneself: Magnetic poles are attracted to their opposites.
- To possess or use the power of attraction.
- verb - to cause to approach or adhere
There are 7 letters in ATTRACT: A A C R T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTRACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATTRACT plus a wildcard: ATTRACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTRACT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATTRACT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.