Scrabble word: ADJUVANT
Is ADJUVANT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ADJUVANT in dictionaries:
- noun - an additive that enhances the effectiveness of medical treatment
- adj - furnishing added support
- adj - enhancing the action of a medical treatment
- A pharmacological agent added to a drug to increase or aid its effect.
- An immunological agent that increases the antigenic response.
There are 8 letters in ADJUVANT: A A D J N T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADJUVANT
Click to search all anagrams of ADJUVANT plus a wildcard: ADJUVANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADJUVANT
Images for ADJUVANT
Lookup in Wiki for ADJUVANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.