Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADJURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADJURE exist?
Definitions of ADJURE in dictionaries:
- verb - ask for or request earnestly
- verb - command solemnly
- To command or enjoin solemnly, as under oath: “adjuring her in the name of God to declare the truth” (Increase Mather).
- To appeal to or entreat earnestly.
- v - to command solemnly
There are 6 letters in ADJURE: A D E J R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADJURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADJURE plus a wildcard: ADJURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADJURE
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADJURE
- adjureadjure LED TURN SIGNAL CONVERSION KITS
- adjure - definition of adjure by the Free Online Dictionary Thesaurus ...
- Caiaphas the acting high priest gets in Jesus face.
- adjure 5 34 Headlight Bucket Smooth (Ventura Hwy)
- adjure Headlight Buckets Headlights
- adjure Front Fender Lights Accessories
- adjure 5 34 Headlight Smooth Bucket (Sunset Blvd.)
- adjure Headlamp Adjuster Plate Ring for Harley Davidson eBay
- adjure LED Taillight Assembly TL-1040 - Product Reviews and Prices ...
- adjureadjure HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS AND SPOTLIGHTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.