Scrabble word: JADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JADE exist?
Definitions of JADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a semiprecious gemstone that takes a high polish
- noun - a woman adulterer
- noun - a light green color varying from bluish green to yellowish green
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- adj - of something having the color of jade
- Either of two distinct minerals, nephrite and jadeite, that are generally pale green or white and are used mainly as gemstones or in carving.
- A broken-down or useless horse; a nag.
- A woman regarded as disreputable or shrewish.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary
There are 4 letters in JADE: A D E J
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JADE plus a wildcard: JADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JADE
Images for JADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.