Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JADE exist?
Definitions of JADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a semiprecious gemstone that takes a high polish
- noun - a woman adulterer
- noun - a light green color varying from bluish green to yellowish green
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- adj - of something having the color of jade
- Either of two distinct minerals, nephrite and jadeite, that are generally pale green or white and are used mainly as gemstones or in carving.
- A broken-down or useless horse; a nag.
- A woman regarded as disreputable or shrewish.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- v - to make or become weary
There are 4 letters in JADE: A D E J
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JADE plus a wildcard: JADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JADE
Images for JADE
- jade stone Kizie
- NOVA Online The Diamond Deception Slide 8
- Crystal of the Month June 2011- jade AngelReikiHealing
- Firelily Designs - jade Lady
- Collecting jade Collectors Blog
- jade - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - jade word and ...
- El jade Verde es el mas comn los Mayas le atribuan el poder de la ...
- jade gemstone meaning
- jade - Mortal Kombat Deception