Scrabble word: JADES
In which Scrabble dictionary does JADES exist?
Definitions of JADES in dictionaries:
- noun - a semiprecious gemstone that takes a high polish
- noun - a woman adulterer
- noun - a light green color varying from bluish green to yellowish green
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary
There are 5 letters in JADES: A D E J S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JADES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JADES plus a wildcard: JADES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JADES
Images for JADES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.