Scrabble word: JADED
In which Scrabble dictionary does JADED exist?
Definitions of JADED in dictionaries:
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- adj - exhausted
- adj - dulled by surfeit
- Worn out; wearied: “My father’s words had left me jaded and depressed” (William Styron).
- Dulled by surfeit; sated: “the sickeningly sweet life of the amoral, jaded, bored upper classes” (John Simon).
- Cynically or pretentiously callous.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary