Scrabble word: JADED
In which Scrabble dictionary does JADED exist?
Definitions of JADED in dictionaries:
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- adj - exhausted
- adj - dulled by surfeit
- Worn out; wearied: “My father’s words had left me jaded and depressed” (William Styron).
- Dulled by surfeit; sated: “the sickeningly sweet life of the amoral, jaded, bored upper classes” (John Simon).
- Cynically or pretentiously callous.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary
There are 5 letters in JADED: A D D E J
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JADED plus a wildcard: JADED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JADED
Images for JADED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.