Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACTIVITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACTIVITY exist?
Definitions of ACTIVITY in dictionaries:
- noun - any specific behavior
- noun - the state of being active
- noun - an organic process that takes place in the body
- noun - (chemistry) the capacity of a substance to take part in a chemical reaction
- noun - a process existing in or produced by nature (rather than by the intent of human beings)
- noun - the trait of being active
- The state of being active.
- Energetic action or movement; liveliness.
- A specified pursuit in which a person partakes.
- An educational process or procedure intended to stimulate learning through actual experience.
- The intensity of a radioactive source.
- The ability to take part in a chemical reaction.
- A physiological process: respiratory activity.
- noun - brisk action or movement
There are 8 letters in ACTIVITY: A C I I T T V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACTIVITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACTIVITY plus a wildcard: ACTIVITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACTIVITY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACTIVITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.