Is WRENCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WRENCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments
- noun - a jerky pulling movement
- noun - a hand tool that is used to hold or twist a nut or bolt
- verb - twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something) from that to which it is attached or from where it originates
- verb - make a sudden twisting motion
- verb - twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish
- verb - twist suddenly so as to sprain
- A sudden sharp, forcible twist or turn.
- An injury produced by twisting or straining.
- A sudden tug at one’s emotions; a surge of compassion, sorrow, or anguish.
- A break or parting that causes emotional distress.
- The pain so associated: felt a wrench when he was parted from his children.
- A distortion in the original form or meaning of something written or spoken; twisted interpretation.
- Any of various hand or power tools with fixed or adjustable jaws for gripping, turning, or twisting objects such as nuts, bolts, or pipes.
- To twist or turn suddenly and forcibly.
- To twist and sprain: I wrenched my knee.
- To force free by pulling at; yank.
- To pull with a wrench.
- To pull at the feelings or emotions of; distress: It wrenched her to watch them go.
- To give a wrench, twist, or turn.
- verb - to twist suddenly and forcibly
There are 6 letters in WRENCH: C E H N R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WRENCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of WRENCH, to go: WRENCH?
Rearrange the letters in WRENCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WRENCH
What's nearby WRENCH
Lookup in Wiki for WRENCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WRENCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WRENCH"