Is VOICES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOICES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech
- noun - the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract
- noun - a sound suggestive of a vocal utterance
- noun - expressing in coherent verbal form
- noun - a means or agency by which something is expressed or communicated
- noun - something suggestive of speech in being a medium of expression
- noun - (metonymy) a singer
- noun - an advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose
- noun - the ability to speak
- noun - (linguistics) the grammatical relation (active or passive) of the grammatical subject of a verb to the action that the verb denotes
- noun - the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music
- verb - give voice to
- verb - utter with vibrating vocal chords
- verb - to express or utter
There are 6 letters in VOICES: C E I O S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VOICES
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOICES, to go: VOICES?
Rearrange the letters in VOICES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VOICES
What's nearby VOICES
Lookup in Wiki for VOICES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOICES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOICES"