Is VANILLA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VANILLA in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous climbing plants of the genus Vanilla having fleshy leaves and clusters of large waxy highly fragrant white or green or topaz flowers
- noun - a flavoring prepared from vanilla beans macerated in alcohol (or imitating vanilla beans)
- noun - a distinctive fragrant flavor characteristic of vanilla beans
- adj - flavored with vanilla extract
- adj - plain and without any extras or adornments
- Any of various tropical American vines of the genus Vanilla in the orchid family, especially V.
- The seedpod of this plant.
- A flavoring extract prepared from the cured seedpods of this plant or produced synthetically.
- Flavored with vanilla: vanilla pudding.
- Relatively unoriginal, unexciting, or uninspiring; ordinary: “We went through a period of vanilla cars” (Charles Jordan).
- adj - a flavoring extract [n -S] : VANILLIC
There are 7 letters in VANILLA: A A I L L N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VANILLA
To search all scrabble anagrams of VANILLA, to go: VANILLA?
Rearrange the letters in VANILLA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VANILLA
What's nearby VANILLA
Lookup in Wiki for VANILLA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VANILLA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VANILLA"