Is VILLA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VILLA in various dictionaries:
- noun - Mexican revolutionary leader (1877-1923)
- noun - detached or semidetached suburban house
- noun - country house in ancient Rome consisting of residential quarters and farm buildings around a courtyard
- noun - pretentious and luxurious country residence with extensive grounds
- The often large, luxurious country house of a well-to-do person.
- A country estate with a substantial house.
- A house in a middle-class suburb.
- noun - an agricultural estate of ancient Rome
There are 5 letters in VILLA: A I L L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VILLA
To search all scrabble anagrams of VILLA, to go: VILLA?
Rearrange the letters in VILLA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VILLA
What's nearby VILLA
Lookup in Wiki for VILLA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VILLA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VILLA"