Is TURTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TURTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sweater or jersey with a high close-fitting collar
- noun - any of various aquatic and land reptiles having a bony shell and flipper-like limbs for swimming
- verb - overturn accidentally
- verb - hunt for turtles, especially as an occupation
- Any of various aquatic or terrestrial reptiles of the order Testudines (or Chelonia), having horny toothless jaws and a bony or leathery shell into which the head, limbs, and tail can be withdrawn in most species.
- A sea turtle.
- To hunt for turtles, especially as an occupation.
- To capsize.
- A turtledove.
- A turtleneck.
- verb - to catch turtles (tortoises)
There are 6 letters in TURTLE: E L R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TURTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TURTLE, to go: TURTLE?
Rearrange the letters in TURTLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TURTLE
What's nearby TURTLE
Lookup in Wiki for TURTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TURTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TURTLE"