Is FLUTTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLUTTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of moving back and forth
- noun - abnormally rapid beating of the auricles of the heart (especially in a regular rhythm)
- noun - a disorderly outburst or tumult
- noun - the motion made by flapping up and down
- verb - move along rapidly and lightly
- verb - move back and forth very rapidly
- verb - flap the wings rapidly or fly with flapping movements
- verb - beat rapidly
- verb - wink briefly
- To wave or flap rapidly in an irregular manner: curtains that fluttered in the breeze.
- To fly by a quick, light flapping of the wings.
- To flap the wings without flying.
- To move or fall in a manner suggestive of tremulous flight: “Her arms rose, fell, and fluttered with the rhythm of the song” (Evelyn Waugh).
- To vibrate or beat rapidly or erratically: My heart fluttered wildly.
- To cause to flutter: “fluttering her bristly black lashes as swiftly as butterflies’ wings” (Margaret Mitchell).
- The act of fluttering.
- A condition of nervous excitement or agitation: Everyone was in a flutter over the news that the director was resigning.
- A commotion; a stir.
- Abnormally rapid pulsation, especially of the atria or ventricles of the heart.
- Rapid fluctuation in the pitch of a sound reproduction resulting from variations in the speed of the recording or reproducing equipment.
- A small bet; a gamble: “If they like a flutter, Rick will get them better odds than the bookies” (John le Carré).
- verb - to wave rapidly and irregularly
There are 7 letters in FLUTTER: E F L R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUTTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLUTTER, to go: FLUTTER?
Rearrange the letters in FLUTTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FLUTTER
6 letters out of FLUTTER
5 letters out of FLUTTER
4 letters out of FLUTTER
3 letters out of FLUTTER
2 letters out of FLUTTER
Contextual use of FLUTTER
What's nearby FLUTTER
Lookup in Wiki for FLUTTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLUTTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLUTTER"