Is TOWER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOWER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a structure taller than its diameter
- noun - anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower
- noun - a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
- verb - appear very large or occupy a commanding position
- A building or part of a building that is exceptionally high in proportion to its width and length.
- A tall, slender structure used for observation, signaling, or pumping.
- One that conspicuously embodies strength, firmness, or another virtue.
- To appear at or rise to a conspicuous height; loom: “There he stood, grown suddenly tall, towering above them” (J.
- To fly directly upward before swooping or falling.
- To demonstrate great superiority; be preeminent: towers over other poets of the day.
- verb - to rise to a great height
There are 5 letters in TOWER: E O R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOWER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOWER, to go: TOWER?
Rearrange the letters in TOWER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOWER
What's nearby TOWER
Lookup in Wiki for TOWER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOWER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOWER"