Is SYMMETRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SYMMETRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) an attribute of a shape or relation
- noun - balance among the parts of something
- noun - (physics) the property of being isotropic
- Exact correspondence of form and constituent configuration on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane or about a center or an axis.
- A relationship of characteristic correspondence, equivalence, or identity among constituents of an entity or between different entities: the narrative symmetry of the novel.
- Beauty as a result of balance or harmonious arrangement.
- noun - an exact correspondence between the opposite halves of a figure
There are 8 letters in SYMMETRY: E M M R S T Y Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SYMMETRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SYMMETRY, to go: SYMMETRY?
Rearrange the letters in SYMMETRY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SYMMETRY
7 letters out of SYMMETRY
6 letters out of SYMMETRY
5 letters out of SYMMETRY
4 letters out of SYMMETRY
3 letters out of SYMMETRY
2 letters out of SYMMETRY
Contextual use of SYMMETRY
What's nearby SYMMETRY
Lookup in Wiki for SYMMETRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SYMMETRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SYMMETRY"